To be able to fully enjoy your holiday, please check our reservation, cancellation and payment terms.
1) When reserving and cancelling hotel and other services through us, ANTONEN PALVELU TMI complies with the terms and conditions hereafter. After the payment of the advance fee or the final service packet fee, the terms shall be binding to both parties and shall take effect accordingly.
2) The advance payment and the final payment for the accommodation and additional services shall be paid by the due date indicated in the invoice. However, the final payment shall absolutely be paid no later than 30 days before the starting date the accommodation. If the reservation is made later than 30 days before the arrival date, the total amount of the invoice shall be paid immediately. After the client has paid the advance payment (30% of the total price for the service) by the due date indicated in the invoice, the reservation and the order shall be considered confirmed.
When making a reservation through website paid with by credit card, these reservation and cancellation terms and conditions shall also be valid.
For each separate booking, you will be charged a booking fee of EUR 25 (charged from the credit card).
3) In case you need to cancel your reservation, we ask you to inform ANTONEN PALVELU TMI immediately in writing, using email or fax. Non-payment of the service costs or advance fee cannot be considered as cancellation; hence, it does not free the client from the liabilities provided by these reservation, cancellation and payment terms and conditions. If the advance payment is paid by the due date, the reservation may be cancelled without any sanctions.
4) If the client cancels the reservation no later than 30 days before the starting date of the accommodation, the payment made will be completely reimbursed, excluding the cancellation fee (EUR 50) and the booking fee (EUR 25). If the cancellation takes place later than 30 days before the starting date of the accommodation, the client will be charged the whole amount of the reservation. However, if a third party is to reserve the same accommodation for the same period, the client will be reimbursed the whole amount according to the said terms and conditions.
However, should a late cancellation (later than 30 days prior to the arrival date) take place as a result of serious illness or death of the client’s close relative or client himself, the accommodation price will be reimbursed with the exception of 10% of the price and the 25 euro booking fee. In case of illness or death, it is necessary to submit a confirming document to ANTONEN PALVELU TMI.
5) In case of a force majeure, ANTONEN PALVELU TMI shall have the right to cancel the reservation. Under such conditions, the entire amount paid will be reimbursed to the client.
6) Other terms and conditions
The client shall be liable for damage to the hotel property caused by misuse by the client. Compensation shall be paid prior to the departure.
According to the Combination of Travel Services Act of the European Union, as the service provider, ANTONEN PALVELU TMI shall be obliged to place a collateral that covers the music camp costs (accommodation and additional services). To comply with the requirement, it has made a deposit in the Nordea Bank to cover all the payments to be gathered from the clients. Should the music camp be cancelled, the deposit will be used to refund all advance and final payments to the clients.
ANTONEN PALVELU TMI is registered with the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority (FCCA) as a provider of a combination of travel services.
The FCCA monitors the sufficiency of collaterals placed by service providers and the quality and scope of their services as well as their invoicing practises.
ANTONEN PALVELU TMI Y-tunnus: 2680752-3
Parkgatan 8 A 4 10300 Raseborg
+358 (0)44 058 8703